What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer to access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Why are they important?
The cookies are useful by several motives. From a technical point of view, allow that the web pages work of form more agile and adapted to his preferences, as for example store your language or the coin of your country. Besides, they can help to the managers of the websites to improve the services that offer, thanks to the statistical information that collect through them.
The use of the cookies governs by the planned obligations in the section second of the article 22 of the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of services of the society of the information and of e-commerce (from now on, LSSI), in relation with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, General of Data protection (from now on, RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, of Data protection and guarantee of the digital rights (from now on, LOPDGDD).
It will consider that it exists treatment of personal data when the user was identified by a name or direction of email that identify it (for example, for treating of an user registered) or when they use only identifiers that allow to distinguish some users of others and make a follow-up individualizado of the same (for example, an ID of advertising or a direction IP).
The anterior will not prevent the possible storage or access of technical type to the alone end to allow only the communication among the squad of the user and the net, for the provision of an on purpose requested service by the addressee. When being excluded of the field of application of the article 22.2 of the LSSI, would not be necessary to inform neither obtain the consent on his use.
By the contrary, will be necessary to inform and obtain the consent for the utilisation of any another type of cookies, so much own as of third, of session or persistent, that do not remain out of the field of application of the article 22.2 of the LSSI.
Types of cookies that this web uses
- Technical cookies: Those which are necessary for the navigation and correct operation of our website. They allow us, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, use security elements, store contents to be able to broadcast videos or share contents through social media.
- Cookies for analysis: Those treated by us or third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore measure and analyze statistics of what users do on our site. To do this, browsing is analyzed on our site in order to improve it.
- Session cookies: Temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the website; therefore, nothing is registered on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained from these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Eventually, this allows us to offer a better experience to improve content and facilitate its use.
|Udes toersonalize the Ads shown to each user
|Used to differentiate users
|Used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.
|Used to differentiate users by ID.
|Used to identify the user of Analytics by an AU.
|Saves preferences and other information. It is used, for example, to check that the user using the navigator is a person and not a bot.
|Transfers data to Google
|PIWIK Open analytics platform
|Used to differentiate the PIWIK identifier
|Used to determine new sessions/visits.
|Indicates whether to show cookie notice or not. Does not appear again once the user closes the notice.
|Indicate the language of the web.
|Language of the web in the regional section. The difference with the prior is that this also includes Euskera.
|Used to show or not the modality with information on webinars.
Another type of Cookies
Eliminate or block cookies
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer through the configuration of the options of the navigator installed on your computer.
You can see more information on our navigator and cookies at the following links
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
It is possible that update the Cookies Policy of our Website, thus we recommend him revise this politics every time that it access to our Website with the aim to be adequately informed on how and for what use the cookies.