Information for suppliers_
Communication for suppliers
One of our main business objectives is the continuous improvement of our ability to provide our customers with the best service and personalized attention possible. To achieve this goal, we have implemented an Integrated Management System based on the International Standards UNE-EN 9001:2015 and UNE-EN 27001:2022.
The quality of the service offered by our suppliers is of vital importance to fulfill the commitment we have made to our customers. Therefore, one of the requirements of the Integrated Management System is the evaluation and selection of suppliers based on their ability to perform their work.
To select our suppliers, we are guided by the following criteria:
- Price: We compare between different options and we choose those that best meet our requirements.
- Service: We apply this criteria to the suppliers that are not evaluated by price nor deadlines but because their services are necessary.
- Deadline: Companies that we already know and that respond to established deadlines.
To audit our suppliers, we take into consideration the following criteria:
- Knowledge and application of our quality, environmental, health and safety, anti-fraud, anti-bribery and corruption policies and employee code of conduct.
- Annual incidents: e will monitor the performance of historical external suppliers based on an annual evaluation by the purchasing manager.